DNA Grandparent Test
The DNA Grandparent Test is used in situations where the alleged parent is not available for testing. Either the grandmother, or the grandfather, or both, can take the DNA Grandparent Test to investigate the likelihood that they are the biological grandparents of a grandchild.
- Quick and painless buccal (mouth) swab sample collection
- Final report available 1-3 business days after the laboratory receives the samples
- Discreet online results option available
- No age limit. Can be performed on individuals of any age, including newborns and adults
- All tests are automatically run twice to ensure 100% accuracy
- Conducted using a premium 16 to 27 genetic marker system
- State-of-the-art accredited testing laboratory utilizing advanced robotics and analyzers
- 100% private and confidential
- Check the progress of your DNA Grandparent Test online
Would you like to add this test to your Reseller account? Two options available:
- Private Home Kits: Genovate-branded kits and supplies to sell to your customers
- Legally Admissible Testing: Become a chain-of-custody sample collection site and offer legal DNA relationship tests
Not a Reseller yet?
Just require this test? Click here to return to the Genovate Consumer site to order this test directly