DNA Cousin Test
If the alleged parent(s) in question is/are available for testing, we highly recommend the DNA Paternity Test or DNA Maternity Test over the DNA Cousin Test. If the parents of the alleged cousins are available, the DNA Sibling Test would be recommended over the DNA Cousin Test since the sibling test (although not as powerful as a parentage test) is more powerful than a cousin test. The DNA Cousin test should only be considered if absolutely no other test type can be taken as it is the least powerful of all of the available kinship tests. While the parentage tests will always provide absolutely conclusive results, the cousin test will only provide a likelihood that the individuals are first cousins versus not related at all.
- Quick and painless buccal (mouth) swab sample collection
- Final report available 1-3 business days after the laboratory receives the samples
- Discreet online results option available
- No age limit. Can be performed on individuals of any age, including newborns and adults
- All tests are automatically run twice to ensure 100% accuracy
- Conducted using a premium 16 to 27 genetic marker system
- State-of-the-art accredited testing laboratory utilizing advanced robotics and analyzers
- 100% private and confidential
- Check the progress of your DNA Cousin Test online
Would you like to add this test to your Reseller account? Two options available:
- Private Home Kits: Genovate-branded kits and supplies to sell to your customers
- Legally Admissible Testing: Become a chain-of-custody sample collection site and offer legal DNA relationship tests
Not a Reseller yet?
Just require this test? Click here to return to the Genovate Consumer site to order this test directly